You create a website. Write good articles. Choose keywords that are relevant to your website. So start converting visitors into leads and nurturing the user through email marketing, thereby increasing your web ranking (อันดับ เว็บไซต์ which is the term in thai). As a consequence, it closes several businesses.
At that moment, you have understood how the techniques of inbound marketing and the generation of content are efficient, which reflects in the financial health of the company.
But, one fine day, you realize that the visitors to your site have fallen.
Checking on Google for a diagnosis: Some of your pages have lost ranking positions. Or worse, they simply disappeared from the search results.
Do You Know Why This Happened?
Your site was probably penalized by the search engine, which culminated in the disruption of your sales funnel chain, hampering the performance of the business as a whole.
And likewise, if you are penalized and your page stops having Google referrals, you should check this list, item-by-item, and fix the issues.
So you must be careful to comply with the anti-penalty commandments. Come on:
- Do not abuse the use of text link ads. These are ads that look like links to users.
- Do not abuse links to the site without using the “no follow” tag it avoids. Use the Robots Meta plugin to add these tags automatically.
- Do not have your site hacked. Read my article that gives tips for preventing and identifying attacks.
- Do not use specific translation plugins that duplicate your content to try to increase traffic.
- Do not encourage the reader to click on ads. This would generate Adsense penalty.
- Do not approve comments containing spam or links to sites that could be penalized.
- Do not allow comments on old articles. Use the Comment Timeout plugin.